1. Personal Data We May Collect About You
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
• Contact information (such as your name, company name, email address, telephone number and any other personal data) that you provide by completing forms on the Website/APP, including if you register and create an account on the Website/APP;
• Details of any transactions made by you;
• Personal data that may be contained in communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content;
• Other personal data that you share voluntarily with our sales assistants.
• Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Website for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
• Information about your use and navigation of our Website, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser type, and information about the Website pages you visit, collected by cookies or other tracking technologies;
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. Providing your personal data to us (in particular, your personal details, your email, your company name and your telephone number) is necessary for processing your order for the purchase of products on the Website, supplying other services provided on the Website upon your request, or when your personal data is needed to fulfil obligations required by law or regulations. The refusal to provide us with any personal data necessary for performing the above purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or fulfilling obligations required by law and other regulations. Therefore, failure to provide personal data may constitute, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason for not processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or not providing the Website's services.
Disclosure of further personal data to us other than that required for fulfilling legal or contractual obligations and to properly browse our services with necessary traffic data is, on the contrary, optional and does not have any effect on the use of the Website and of its services. We will inform you at every step whether disclosing your personal data to us is required or optional by marking with an appropriate symbol (*) the information that is required or data needed for the manual of products and/or for the provision of requested services on the Website/APP.
3. Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored within the Mainland of the People´s Republic of China (“Mainland China”). Any transfer of Personal Data outside the Mainland China will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
4. Use Made of Your Personal Data
Whenever we process your personal data, we do so on the basis of a lawful "justification" (or legal basis) for processing. In the majority of cases, the processing of your personal data will be justified on one of the following bases:
• processing is necessary for you to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• processing is necessary to perform a contract with you or take steps that you have requested in order to enter into a contract (e.g., sale contract);
• processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation;
• processing is in our legitimate interests as a business, and our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms. Our legitimate interests may include our interest in using customer and Website user personal data to conduct and develop our business activities (including by carrying out standard marketing activities), with current and potential customers and Website users; and in establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• processing is necessary for us to provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• processing is based on your prior explicit consent, such as segmented and customized marketing activities.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will not disclose your personal data to any of our companies,
We place great importance on the security of all personal data associated with our users. We have adopted security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. For the best possible protection of your personal data outside the limits of our control, your device should be protected (such as by updated antivirus systems) and your internet service provider should take appropriate measures for the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, firewalls and anti-spam filtering).
While we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will not occur.
You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold CHENZHU or their processors responsible for any data breach unless it is due to our negligence.
7. Your Rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact CHENZHU and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. We will also use our best efforts to notify the parties who obtain your personal data from us and require them to rectify your personal data in a timely manner.
Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by H&M at any time except for the following situations:
*you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service;
*you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
*you have an unsettled debt with CHENZHU, regardless of the payment method;
*if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years;
*your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers;
*your credit application has been rejected within the last three months;
*if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes.
If we respond to your deletion request, we will also use our best efforts to notify the parties who obtain your personal data from us and require them to delete your personal data in a timely manner, unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations or these parties obtain your independent authorization.
Your right to withdraw your consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time. When you do so, CHENZHU will not be able to provide you with the services mentioned herein. CHENZHU will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
8. Changes to this Policy
We may occasionally change this Policy, for example, to comply with new requirements imposed by the applicable laws or technical requirements. We will post the updated Policy on the Website. You are thus encouraged to periodically review this page.
Cookies and Other Technology Policy
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to, and, during subsequent visits, retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our services, we will assume that you agree to the use of such cookie.
We use permanent cookies to store your choice of start page and to store your details if you select "Remember me" when you log in.
We use session cookies for example when you use the product filtration function, to check whether you are logged in or if you put an item in your shopping bag.
We use both first- and third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual form in analysis tools to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material.
We also use third-party cookies which performs cross-site tracking in order for us to give you marketing in other sites/channels.
What types of personal data do we process?
We will only connect your cookie ID to your personal data submitted and gathered in relation to your CHENZHU membership, if you are logged in to your "My Account".
Who has access to your personal data?
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, analysis tool in order to collect statistics to ptimize our site and present you with relevant material.
How long do we save your data?
CHENZHU does not save your personal data. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.